Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Introduction

My name is Derrick Antalan and I am currently enrolled in AP English 11 at B.C. Rain High School. Ever since I was a child, I wanted to be an artist. I want to pursue that career further by majoring in graphic design and a minor in character development. From taking this course, I expect to gather the information needed to pass the AP exam and further pursue my education to the fullest extent. The material learned through this course shall help me throughout the rest of my days. Everything that I have learned and will learn in this class and in my other classes will help me achieve excellence and greatness.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mr. Antalan, I think that you did a splendid job on your post. I also like to draw a little on my free time every now and then. I think you should continue to follow your dream cause you are an excellent artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete